DGCA directs airlines to take strict action against unruly passenger

Unruly passenger can “compromise safety of aircraft operations” and in the recent past airlines have failed to “take appropriate action” in some such cases. Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) chief Vikram Dev Dutt issued an advisory for airlines, pilots and cabin crew, reminding them of what has to be done cases like people smoking in aircraft, altercation between passengers, inebriated people misbehaving and “inappropriate touching or sexual harassment” by passengers on board aircraft during flight.

from Times of India https://ift.tt/63t0bGU
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post