KL Rahul undergoes successful surgery on right thigh

India opener KL Rahul has undergone a successful surgery on his right thigh, the right-handed batter confirmed on Tuesday. Rahul, the captain of Lucknow Super Giants (LSG), who has been ruled out from rest of the IPL and the WTC final with a thigh injury, took to social media to give an update about his surgery.

from Times of India https://ift.tt/HaNLCkx
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post