OnePlus 12 Renders Leak Again; Suggests Redesigned Camera Bump, Curved Display, More

OnePlus has yet to provide any details about the OnePlus 12, but ahead of it, alleged renders offering a glimpse into the possible design of the handset have leaked online. The upcoming model seems to have four circles inside the camera island instead of three. The upcoming flagship OnePlus 12 is tipped to launch globally in January 2024.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/nOlAVKy
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post