Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra Tipped to Get 48-Megapixel Zoom Camera

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra is expected to launch as the successor to the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, which was released in February this year. Like its preceding models, the Galaxy S24 Ultra is likely to be accompanied by a base Galaxy S24 and a Galaxy S24+ model. A recent leak suggested a key camera specification of the Galaxy S24 Ultra.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/kYugzJl
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post