Vivo V29 Series Set to Launch in India on October 4: What We Know So Far

Vivo V29 series is set to launch in India on October 4. The base Vivo V29 5G model was released globally earlier this year. The V29 Pro 5G model will launch as an India-exclusive product.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/w3xoIku
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post