iQoo 12, iQoo 12 Pro Design, Full Specifications Surface Online Ahead of November 7 Launch

iQoo 12 series will be launched on November 7. Ahead of it, specifications of the handset have surfaced online through alleged marketing posters. The iQoo 12 series is tipped to feature 6.78-inch displays with 144Hz refresh rate and pack 50-megapixel triple rear cameras. They could run on Google's latest Android 14 and offer 120W wired charging support. The iQoo 12 se...

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/tKpwOAj
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post