Vivo to Launch Android 14-Based Funtouch OS 14 on October 7

Vivo has announced the India launch date for Funtouch OS 14. The OS update, based on Android 14, will be rolling out to Vivo and iQoo users in India on October 7, starting 12 pm. The news comes days after Vivo announced the Funtouch OS 14 based on Android 14 Preview Program for X90 Pro users

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/TJO1sZN
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post