OnePlus 12 May Launch Globally and in India on January 24, Suggests Official Website

OnePlus 12 is set to launch in China on December 5. It is said to succeed OnePlus's current flagship model, the OnePlus 11 5G. The company had earlier confirmed some key specifications of the upcoming handset. The design and colour options of the phone have also been revealed. Now, OnePlus may have unknowingly teased the global and India launch date of the smartphone.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/BTuVb9G
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post