OnePlus Ace 3 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, 16GB RAM Appears on Geekbench

An upcoming OnePlus handset has turned up on the Geekbench website with the model number CPH2493. As per the listing, believed to be that of the OnePlus Ace 3, the phone has a chipset codenamed ‘kalama,' which is associated with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/INkX2m5
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post