Samsung Galaxy XCover 7 Design Renders Leaked; Said to be an Affordable Rugged Smartphone

Samsung Galaxy XCover 7 may launch in the market soon. The South Korean tech giant has not yet confirmed the phone. If speculations are to be believed, it will follow the 2022 Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro but it may not be a direct successor to the model. A new report shows leaked design renders of the Galaxy XCover 7.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/Zbg1la5
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post