OnePlus Ace 3V Said to Get Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 SoC; Display, Battery Details Tipped

OnePlus Ace 3V is expected to launch as the successor to the OnePlus Ace 2V model, which was unveiled in March 2023. Recently, the display, processor and price details of the handset surfaced online. Now some of those specifications have been reiterated in another leak, which suggests other features of the rumoured OnePlus Ace 3V.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/tsvh2nG
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post