Realme 12+ 5G Tipped to Launch in India on March 6, Realme 12 Said to Follow

Realme 12+ 5G is set to be unveiled in Malaysia later this month on February 29. A tipster has now suggested a date when the handset may be unveiled in the country. It is said to launch alongside another model, namely the Realme 12. The company has so far teased the design and some key features of the Realme 12+ 5G.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/780k2FD
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post