Infinix Note 40 Pro 5G, Note 40 With 108-Megapixel Main Cameras Launched: Price, Specifications

Infinix Note 40 Pro 5G and the base Infinix Note 40 models were unveiled globally on Monday, March 18 alongside the Infinix Note 40 Pro and the Infinix Note 40 Pro+ 5G handsets. The models are powered by MediaTek chipsets and come with support for up to 100W wired fast charging. The lineup also introduced Wireless MagCharge support with the Infinix MagKit.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/puCbQie
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post