Nubia Flip 5G With Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 SoC, 33W Fast Charging Launched: Price, Specifications

Nubia Flip 5G was launched globally on Tuesday, April 9. The clamshell foldable smartphone was initially unveiled at the Mobile World Congress 2024 (MWC) event in Barcelona in February this year. The handset is equipped with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 chipset, a 4,310mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging, and a 6.9-inch OLED inner folding display.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/iJO7Kkd
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post