Oppo A18 With 6.56-Inch HD+ Display and 5,000mAh Battery Launched: Specifications

Oppo A18 was launched in the UAE on Thursday. The Oppo A18 comes with a MediaTek Helio G85 SoC and a 5,000mAh battery. The smartphone shares similar specifications to the Oppo A38, which was unveiled earlier this month and is available in the UAE as well as in India. Oppo hasn't revealed the price details of the A18 in the UAE at the time of writing.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/rGHkOE4
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post