Oppo Find N3 Flip Live Image Tips Google Apps on Cover Screen, Suggests a Launch in India

Oppo Find N3 Flip with MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC was launched in China in August last week. Now, the clamshell foldable smartphone could be heading to the global markets including India soon. Ahead of any official announcement from Oppo, an alleged live image of the handset has appeared online, showing a few global apps on the cover screen of the device.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/9eOuYQ2
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post