Crypto Price Today: Bitcoin Stays Resilient Above $34,000, Most Altcoins See Gains

The overall market cap of the crypto valuation rose by 0.47 percent in the last 24 hours. Bitcoin and Ether, both are trading at higher prices for the second consecutive day this week. The top 40 cryptos by market capitalisation seem to be trading in profits today, including Solana, Cardano, and Polygon among others.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/UtjCNRb
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post