Infinix Zero 30 4G Renders, Specifications Leak, Launch Could Be Imminent

Infinix Zero 30 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 8020 SoC was launched in India last month. Now, the smartphone brand is reportedly working on a 4G variant of the Infinix Zero 30. Ahead of any official announcement, specifications and renders of the handset have leaked online. The Infinix Zero 30 4G is said to come with a curved AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/qKCINFx
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post