iQoo 12 India Launch Timeline Tipped, Said to Feature Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Chipset

iQoo 12 India launch timeline has been leaked and the upcoming smartphone could be launched in the coming weeks. The smartphone is also tipped to be the first to launch in India with Qualcomm's next-generation Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 mobile chip. Here's everything you need to know about the iQoo 12.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/ST13w4D
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post