Samsung Galaxy A05s India Launch Date Set For October 18; Phone Debuts in Philippines Alongside Galaxy A05

Samsung Galaxy A05s India launch date has been confirmed. Meanwhile, the Galaxy A05s, which is expected to succeed the Galaxy A04s, has been unveiled in the Philippines alongside the Galaxy A05. The handset is confirmed to launch in India with three colour options. The Indian variant of the phone is likely to share similar specifications as the one launched in the Phi...

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/eAOY3Ls
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post