iQoo 12 Pro, iQoo 12 With 6.78-Inch AMOLED Display, Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC Launched: Price, Specifications

iQoo 12 Pro and iQoo 12 were launched in China on Tuesday (November 7). The new flagship smartphones come in three colour options and are powered by the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC. The iQoo 12 Pro and iQoo 12 feature a 6.78-inch display with 144Hz variable refresh rate and they carry 50-megapixel triple rear camera units.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/v5Kp0C3
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post