OnePlus 12 Design Revealed in Official Renders; Now Said to Launch on December 5

OnePlus has provided high-quality images revealing the design of its upcoming OnePlus 12 ahead of its launch. The official renders confirm the leaked schematics and renders we’ve seen over the past few weeks. The OnePlus 12 features a hole-punch display design and has a triple camera setup at the rear with the Hasselblad branding.

from Gadgets 360 https://ift.tt/nV5EYHg
IM-Knowledge

My name is Imran Mohammad Khan, and I enjoy blogging and talking about my ideas and experiences with other people. I'm a passionate writer and I like to produce stuff that aids in people's growth and learning. I'm constantly seeking for fresh ways to communicate with others and express myself. I really think that Knowledge is Power and work to impart it to everyone around me. I enjoy learning new things in the fields of Science and Space.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post